Linn-Benton Fire Training Council presents: NFPA Fire Instructor I with Steve Roehl.
Date: September 29 and 30, 2012; 0800-1700 hrs.
Location: Halsey-Shedd Fire Station 51, 740 West 2nd Street, Halsey, OR 97348
Fees: $25, snacks provided, lunch is on the student.
Register with Estelle at: LBFTC@linnbenton.edu or leave a message at 541-917-4939.
Registration deadline is September 10th. Once registered with Estelle and accepted into the class, students will be provided an online registration link to obtain an online account and begin the online course work.
· The student registers and obtains an account for the online part of instruction and begins the learning process no later than 14 days prior to the first day of class. Requests for an account inside of the 14-day delivery cycle will be denied.
· All students need to be registered no later than two weeks before class; if they aren’t registered two weeks before class they cannot take the class.
· The student fully participates in the online training, completes the quiz at the end of each section of instruction, and works through all supplemental readings.
· The student prepares a short (3-5 minute) and a long (12-15 minute) presentation before the first day of class.
· The student may spend approximately 16 hours completing required online studies and the presentations.
· The student provides all required documents on the first day of classroom instruction, including both completed presentations (see notes within the student and instructor section of the online program).
· The student is required to spend 16 hours of seat time in the classroom, which is critical to the overall success of the instructor program.
· The student completes the required Task Book upon returning to their respective agency.