Host: Oregon Emergency Management & Department of Public Safety Standards and Training
Location: Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, 4190 Aumsville Hwy, SE Salem, OR 97317Dates: August 20-22-2012
Time: This is 18 hours / 2 ½ days long and the training schedule for that week will be:
Day 1 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 3 - 8-12:00
Registration Deadline: August 5, 2012
Attire: Business Casual "NO JEANS"
Mix: This is an intermediate command level course and is intended for managers and supervisors from the following response agencies from your community who would have to work together to handle a terrorism and/or WMD incident from an Incident Command Post or Emergency Operations Center (or equivalent): Fire (including HazMat, Rescue); Law Enforcement; Hospital / EMS response; Emergency Management; Public Health; Public Works. You are also encouraged to invite state government agencies (emergency management, state police, National Guard, etc.) as well as federal government agencies (FBI, FEMA, ATF, etc.) to send attendees.
To receive credit for the course, participants must do the following:
* Pass the written test with a score of 70% or greater
* Participate in the course activities and exercises
* Attend at least 80% of the course
Course Prerequisites: PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL COURSE ATTENDEES ARE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* All persons attending the IM/UC course are required to have completed the course prerequisites - ICS 100, ICS 200, IS 700 and IS 800
PRE- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Download Registration Materials Online at: http://fireinstructor1.com/opsa/. There is a field on the DPSST application to include your SID #.
Information: Thelma Denney 503-378-2408 or Email: email@example.com
If you wish to attend this class and receive a FEMA certificate you must:
1. Obtain a SID #. A SID # is required when registering to attend FEMA courses. Portal for obtaining SID #: https://cdp.dhs.gov/elms<https://cdp.dhs.gov/elms>
2. Fax registration form to: Thelma Denney @ 503-378-3345
Meals & Lodging: Dorm room lodging and meals are available at DPSST for those traveling more than 75 miles one-way. If you would like to request dorm room housing (AFTER you receive an e-mail confirming you have been registered for the class), please contact Rebecca Nolte firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.378.4399 no later than August 5, 2012.